Shipping Times and Customs Fees
- Please be advised that occasionally international shipments are delayed in your country's customs for up to two weeks. That two weeks is in addition to the quoted shipping times.
- If you select "USPS Priority Mail International" shipping, please be advised that on rare occasions, a priority shipment can take as long as 6-7 weeks to arrive. Please do not contact us about a missing item until at least 7 weeks have elapsed since your date of purchase.
- If you require point-to-point tracking, please select DHL, UPS, or FedEx shipping.
- We cannot control whether or how much import duty your country will impose. You are responsible for payment of any import duty imposed.
- All quoted shipping times are estimates passed along from the shipping carrier's website. Bad Elf makes no guarantee regarding shipping times of your selected carrier.
- We do our best to get your order on its way to you as soon as possible. Your order normally ships no later than the next business day after it is received.
- Once your order ships, you will receive an email with a tracking number. If your shipment is lost or delayed, please contact your selected shipping carrier with your tracking number.
- If you select overnight or second-day delivery, keep in mind that Saturday and Sunday are NOT included in those estimates. So a second-day order received late on Thursday will ship on Friday and be delivered on Tuesday.
- Most orders ship from our primary warehouse in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Orders may also ship from our facility in Scottsdale, Arizona.