Bad Elf is Hiring in Scottsdale, AZ
Interested in working at Bad Elf? Get in touch! We are always interested in talking with passionate people who thrive in fast-pasted environments.
We are looking for full-time employees and intern/co-op students to fill the roles listed below.
About You (All Positions)
- You’re a super smart engineer or designer, and enjoy problem solving.
- You’re a cool, easy going, nice person. Easy to get along with, and have a beer with.
- You care. You want things done right, and even if you you can’t achieve perfection today, you’re keeping a list of things to you want to re-visit tomorrow.
- You know when to ask for help, but you move forward to completion quickly and confidently when the path is clear.
- You’re naturally curious about new technologies and enjoy learning new things while balancing the needs of the business and project.
- You’ve built things on the side, and taken some of them to completion.
- Your co-workers or fellow classmates are often amazed at how much you accomplish.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Bad Elf GNSS receivers deliver affordable accuracy through easy-to-use hardware supported by continuously evolving firmware, apps, and cloud services. Founded in 2010, Bad Elf created the first Made for iOS external GPS accessory and now enables high performance location services for all mobile platforms.
Bad Elf embraced the gentle nudging of our customers toward the GIS market. This brought us right back to our roots in trying to learn everything we can about this market and bring our history of integrated hardware and software engineering to create happy customers. Many people think companies go into business to create products and services, but at Bad Elf we strive to create loyal customers – the products and services exist only as a means to that end.
Our founders worked together for years in a big three letter corporation engaging closely with customers to solve hard problems. As engineers, they live to challenge themselves and learn new things about how things work in the world around them. The essence of Bad Elf revolves around having a company that feeds that yearning for learning, but without forgetting the need for earning! Since the origination of Bad Elf over a dinner conversation in Stuttgart, Germany in the fall of 2009, the founders have added to the team by finding people to help them improve and expand the business by adding their unique talents, skills, and passions in these pursuits.
How to Apply
Send your resume (or transcript, if still in school) and preferably some links to cool projects you’ve worked on to email@example.com. No recruiters please.