For Even Greater Precision in
GIS, Mapping, Agriculture, & More!
Bluetooth GNSS Receiver & Datalogger with Barometric Sensor
Perfect for iOS/Android/Windows/Mac applications that need 1 meter accuracy using u-blox SBAS+PPP
Also supports Differential GPS (DGPS) using RTCM correction messages.
The Bad Elf GNSS Surveyor delivers ~1-meter positioning out of the box to the iPad for use in GIS, mapping, agriculture, and survey activities. The GNSS Surveyor can record raw data and produce a RINEX file through the Bad Elf application for your post-processing needs.
- Stationary high precision GNSS as low as 1m
out of the box with PPP in regions with SBAS
- Post-processing support via RINEX conversion
available in the Bad Elf app
- Differential GPS (DGPS) supported using Internet
delivered RTCM 2.3 via built-in NTRIP client.
- 56 channel receiver supports GPS (US) and
QZSS (Japan) constellations with SBAS
(WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS), or GLONASS (Russia)
- Obtain altitude from GPS or from the
built-in barometer, which can be calibrated
to a known altitude or pressure
- No internet connection or monthly
Bluetooth GPS Features
- Sample rate configurable to 10Hz
- View GPS or GLONASS status quickly
with the backlit LCD
- All day battery life allows you to track for up to 35 hours
(24 hours when streaming over Bluetooth)
- Access data logs directly from
any PC or Mac using the included USB
cable. GPS appears just like a USB
- USB connectivity to PC or Mac provides
streaming data, raw or NMEA
- Quickly acquires satellite lock without
cell tower assistance. Hot start time
as quick as 1 second
- IPX4 splash resistance makes this
device ready for outdoors.
The GNSS Surveyor works out of the box with all location services aware iOS apps, but apps that integrate the Bad Elf SDK can access the advanced data and features available for sub-meter accuracy. Bad Elf has begun working with several developers to support the GNSS Surveyor directly. If you have an app and would like to support the GNSS Surveyor, please contact support today.
Affordable & Simple to Use.
At Bad Elf, we strive to create high quality, dependable products consistent with Apple's philosophy of "It just works!" Just turn on your Bad Elf GNSS Receiver and get to work. No complicated setup. Extra long battery life. No hassles.
Great Products. World-Class Service.
Need assistance? Bad Elf works hard to provide world-class customer service. If you have questions or concerns, please ask us. We stand behind our products and want you to be a delighted customer.