Bluetooth GPS + GLONASS Receiver & Datalogger with Barometric Sensor,
USB File System Support, and Streaming NMEA GPS Output
The original Bad Elf GPS Pro received rave reviews from the most demanding customers in military, commercial, and private aviation. The new Bad Elf GPS Pro+ adds GLONASS satellite capability, USB file system access to data logs, and a barometric sensor for altitude. This GPS receiver, with 24 hour battery life and the capacity to log a full week on the road, just got better.
- Instantly add GPS location support for your supported Android, iOS, or Windows devices via Bluetooth. Connect up to two devices at once.
- View GPS + GLONASS status quickly with the backlit LCD.
- All day battery life allows you to track for up to 35 hours.
- Log up to 200 hours of trip position data directly on your Bad Elf GPS Pro+.
- Access your data logs directly from any PC or Mac using the included USB cable. GPS appears just like a USB thumb drive.
- USB connectivity to PC or Mac provides streaming NMEA GPS data.
- Obtain altitude from GPS and from the built-in barometer.
- High performance 66 channel GPS + GLONASS receiver provides latitude, longitude, altitude, speed, and GPS track.
- Accurate to 2.5m (9 ft) up to 60,000 ft and 1000 mph.
- Quickly acquires satellite lock without cell tower assistance. Hot start time as quick as 2 seconds.
- No internet connection or monthly subscription required.
- IPX4 water resistance makes this device ready for outdoors.
The Bad GPS Pro+ meets all requirements under Apple's MFi program, and works great with any location-based app in the App Store. To simplify your search for great apps, we've categorized many apps that we know work well with the Bad Elf GPS Pro+ by your favorite activities.
The GPS Pro+ works out of the box with all location services aware iOS apps. Apps that integrate the Bad Elf SDK can access the advanced features available for complete integration into your app on any platform. Bad Elf has begun working with several developers to support the GPS Pro+ directly. If you have an app and would like to support the GPS Pro+, please visit our developer SDK page.
Affordable & Simple to Use.
At Bad Elf, we strive to create high quality, dependable products consistent with Apple's philosophy of "It just works!" Just turn on your Bad Elf GNSS Receiver and get to work. No complicated setup. Extra long battery life. No hassles.
Great Products. World-Class Service.
Need assistance? Bad Elf works hard to provide world-class customer service. If you have questions or concerns, please ask us. We stand behind our products and want you to be a delighted customer.
1In ideal conditiions, unobstructed view, with SBAS lock, device allowed to settle for at least 2 minutes