Bad Elf Flex™
Accurate. Affordable. Versatile.Tell Me More
The Bad Elf Flex is the game-changing future of GNSS for GIS, mapping, and survey. One GNSS receiver now solves all of your geospatial data collection requirements in a creative and Flexible way.
Accuratecorrect in all details; exact.
- 1 cm accuracy with RTK
- 4 cm accuracy worldwide with L-Band
- 30 cm - 60 cm via SBAS
- 1 m autonomous
- Post-processing capable
- Multi-frequency / multi-constellation - BeiDou, Galilelo, GPS, and Glonass
Affordablereally, truly, disruptively affordable.
- Introductory pricing at $2,500 USD
- Daily pricing options for enhanced accuracy
- Permanent unlock options available
Versatileable to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities.
- Portable, self-contained - mount on a rover pole or hold in one hand
- Functional, full-day operation - 12hr battery life with active power management
- Compatible, app agnostic - works with iOS, Android, and Windows
- Standalone, ergonomic - integrated keyboard and sunlight readable LCD
- Rugged, industrial - IP65 rated for water and dust, industrial temperature range
Mailing List / Early Adopters
If you would like to learn more about the Bad Elf Flex or become part of our early adopter program, please click on the signup button.