Which Airlines Use This EFB Platform?
Why Bad Elf Recommends the GPS Pro+
Pilots operating with the Microsoft Surface and Jeppesen FliteDeck Pro find that the Bad Elf GPS Pro+ delivers the best experience for their EFB platform.
Setup and Configuration Support
If you are currently using or planning on using this EFB platform configuration, we recommend that you visit our Microsoft Surface technical support page with specific details on how to achieve the best results.
Ask for your special discount code!
Add GPS+GLONASS satellite support and 200hrs of on board data logging capacity to your EFB.
- GPS Pro+ Bluetooth GPS+GLONASS receiver.
- Strong Suction Cup Mount for Side Window Placement
- Eye Catching Lanyard - Don't Leave Your Device Behind!
- 12-28V 1A Cigarette Adapter and USB Charge Cable
- GPS and GLONASS constellation support.
- Streaming output over wired USB connection or over Bluetooth wireless.
- Access recorded flight logs over USB, just like a thumb drive
- Barometric altimeter calculates pressure based cabin altitude or barometric altitude in unpressurized cabins.
- 200 hours of data logging storage on board.
- All day battery runs for 24+ hours and only takes about 3 hours to recharge.
- High performance 66-channel GPS+GLONASS receiver with WAAS support
- Accurate up to 2m. Works while traveling up to 1,000 mph (1,600kph) and 60,000 ft (18km)
- Obtains position directly from satellites, no cellular or Wi-Fi connectivity required.
- No monthly subscription required.
- IPX4 splash resistance protects from rain and spills.
Buy Now →
Order any Bad Elf product online and have it shipped right to your front door - anywhere on the pale blue dot we call home.Buy Now →
Buy in Bulk
Are you a distributor or retail location wanting to sell Bad Elf products? Get in touch for special pricing opportunities.Contact Sales →
Need assistance? Bad Elf works hard to provide world-class customer service. Contact us if you have questions or concerns.Contact Support →
Bad Elf App
Track your trips, plot your course, share with your friends and family, and get the most out of your Bad Elf hardware.Learn More →