Bluetooth GNSS Receiver & Datalogger with Barometric Sensor
Perfect for iPad Applications That Need 1 Meter Accuracy Using U-Blox SBAS+PPP
Support for Differential GPS (DGPS) Using RTCM Correction Messages
The Bad Elf GNSS Surveyor delivers high precision one meter position to the iPad for use in survey, agriculture, marine, sports, and outdoor activities. The GNSS Surveyor streams raw satellite data to applications, which can then implement their own algorithms to achieve precise positioning on the order of 10-50 cm via post processing.
- High precision GNSS as low as 1m stationary out of the box with SBAS+PPP
- 10-50 cm accuracy capable via app post processing (COMING SOON via 3rd party apps using our SDK)
- Differential GPS (DGPS) supported using RTCM correction messages from local reference stations or aiding network (COMING SOON via 3rd party apps using our SDK)
- 56 channel receiver supports GPS, GLONASS, and QZSS with SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS)
- GPS provides 2.5 meter accuracy while in motion
- Sample rate configurable to 10Hz
- View GPS + GLONASS status quickly with the backlit LCD.
- All day battery life allows you to track for up to 35 hours.
- Log up to 200 hours of trip position data direct on your Bad Elf GPS Pro+.
- Access your data logs directly from any PC or Mac using the included USB cable. GPS appears just like a USB thumb drive.
- USB connectivity to PC or Mac provides streaming data.
- Obtain altitude from GPS and from the built-in barometer.
- Quickly acquires satellite lock without cell tower assistance. Hot start time as quick as 1 second.
- No internet connection or monthly subscription required.
- IPX4 splash resistance makes this device ready for outdoors.
The GNSS Surveyor works out of the box with all location services aware iOS apps, but requires custom integration using the Bad Elf SDK to access the advanced data and features available. Bad Elf has begun working with several developers to support the GNSS Surveyor directly. If you have an app and would like to support the GNSS Surveyor, please contact support today.
Simple to use. Easy to enjoy.
At Bad Elf, we strive to create high quality, dependable products consistent with Apple's philosophy of "It just works!" Just turn on your Bad Elf GNSS Receiver and get to work. No complicated setup. Extra long battery life. No hassles.
- BE-GPS-3300 GNSS Surveyor device
- 3ft (90cm) Mini-USB cable for charging
- 12-24V DC vehicle USB charger
- Detachable Neck Lanyard
- User's Manual (downloadable PDF here)
- iPod touch (2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th generations)
- iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, and iPhone 3G
- iPad Air 2, Air, iPad (3rd & 4th generations), iPad 2, iPad
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, and iPad mini
GPS Technical Specs:
- < 1 meter stationary accuracy with SBAS+PPP
- 2.5 meter accuracy while in motion
- 60,000ft / 18,000m maximum altitude
- 1000mph / 1,600kph maximum speed
- Up to 10Hz position update rate
- Fast GPS lock times (45 seconds or less)
- 56-channel GPS/GLONASS/QZSS receiver
- RTCM support (via 3rd Party apps and SDK)
- Barometer for barometric altitude
- Bright yellow enclosure to find easily outdoors
- Mini-USB port for charging and ElfPort expansion
- 128x96 dot LCD screen with backlight
- 200+ hour datalogger memory
- Upgradeable Firmware
- Dimensions: 3" x 2.4" x 0.7" (76.5mm x 61.5mm x 17.5mm)
- Weight: 3.2 oz (90 grams)
Great Products. World-Class Service.
Need assistance? Bad Elf works hard to provide world-class customer service. If you have questions or concerns, please ask us. We stand behind our products and want you to be a delighted customer.